Family and Consumer Science: Unit 1: Foundations
1. Apply mathematical, reading, writing, critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to effectively perform the work of the family and provide services to consumers.
2. Explain the impact of goal setting and teamwork on personal, family, work, and community life.
· Recognizing the importance of FCCLA programs
3. Describe qualities of healthy relationships, including effective communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and refusal skills.
Family and Consumer Science: Unit 6: Housing
14. Evaluate housing options, living space, and storage space to meet individual and family housing needs across the life span.
15. Demonstrate the selection and placement of furniture, accessories, and equipment using elements of art and principles of design in the home to meet individual and family needs.